Start a career at ETI Tech to join our industry-leading team of engineers and professionals that develop and manufacture cutting-edge hardware and equipment for Department of Defense aerospace and ground support vehicles. Discover all that you can achieve by beginning your aerospace and defense career at ETI Tech in a highly collegial and collaborative work environment. We are always looking for innovative thinkers and those who are committed to excellence within their own work, in order to deliver superior solutions to industries that count on the reliability of our products, with zero room for error. If you are interested in employment with ETI Tech, please explore all available positions below and apply online today. Each job posting includes a detailed description of position responsibilities and requirements.
Interested parties who wish to apply for an available position should complete the submittal form fields below and upload/attach a copy of their current resume for review. In the event we elect to pursue further communication regarding your interest in a career with ETI Tech, a member of our human resources or administrative staff will contact you.
Quality Management Representative
Reports To: VP Customer LiaisonFLSA Status: Non-ExemptSummary:
Must operate within and enforce all Quality Assurance requirements pertaining to product quality. Maintains the integrity of the ETI Quality Management System in accordance with AS9100/ISO9001 and all customer requirements.Duties and responsiblites include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs internal audits, as required by AS9100 and ISO9001 audit requirements
- Assists with 1st article inspection of internally and externally manufactured items to print requirements
- Documents and determines Root cause analysis of non-conformances and follow-up of corrective actions from internal and external customers
- Maintains and monitors an organized document control and Quality management system
- Maintains quality manual, procedural changes and updates to all Quality related documents
- Communicates with internal and external customers on all quality concerns
- Responsible for review and sign-off of drawing changes, FATR (First Article Test Requirements) FATP (First Article Test Plans)
- Assists with development of required internal and customer Sample Plans.
- Facilitates training with associates and managers when needed pertaining to ETI’s QMS, continuous improvement, QMS compliance
- Oversees approved supplier qualification within current data system along with performing supplier audits when necessary
- Controls and maintains ETI’s QMS system as well as representing ETI during customer or registrar audits
- Reviews ETI work orders for proper quality & inspection requirements
- Reviews all internal purchase orders for proper customer flow-down of quality requirements
- Reviews, signs and audits schedules for welding, soldering and passivation for completeness and conformance to standards
- Knowledgeable with inspection methods and measurement tools.
- Performs annual Management Review meetings reporting on customer scorecards, customer feedback and internal quality concerns along with other mandatory areas for reporting
- Assists with the assembly of 1st Article packages to customer requirements
- May assists with product inspections including, but not limited to, receiving inspection, in-process inspection, and final inspection
- Applies professional attitude toward managers, co-workers, customers and suppliers
- Other duties as assigned
Assists in directing and support of ETI QMS TechnicianSkill and Experience:
Associates degree or higher with a minimum of 5 years quality systems and manufacturing exposure. Must have excellent blueprint reading skills along with knowledge of GD&T. Intimate Knowledge with AS9100/ISO9001 quality system as well as knowledge of first article packages. Three years knowledge of dimensional inspection on close tolerance machined components and electro-mechanical assemblies. Firm understanding of all contractual customer requirements for the defense related industry, NADCAP, DFARS compliance.Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, an essential requirement for the position is the ability to seem hear, talk, stand and walk. The employee is regularly required to read, write, talk, hear, sit, stand, walk, and use hands and fingers to sense, handle or feel. Job responsibilities demand excellent hand and eye coordination with strong hand dexterity. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. Job responsibilities demand exposure to the production floor where company lifting limits (up to 50lbs) and safety rules will be enforced. Employee must be able to work 10 hours shifts as an essential requirement of the position. Employee must pass Jaeger No. 2 eye examination yearly to qualify for this position. ETI is a drug-free/smoke free environment. Random drug test may also be performed to ensure compliance with company policies.
To apply for any of the current ETI Tech career opportunities listed above, or for questions about any of our current job postings, please complete and submit the contact form below. If you need assistance in uploading your application or prefer to apply on paper, please call 937-832-4200.